Monday, November 21, 2011

Fast Food

You know how it is. Sometimes, food just needs to be ready RIGHT NOW.  Because you're about to starve. And the raid starts in 15 minutes. Yesterday was one such day, and I opted for fast food of the Asian variety. It starts with the ready-made bit:

Japanese noodle soup. Usually comes with noodles, soup-stock, and sometimes flavouring-oil.


I chose noodles with prawn flavour. To make a real meal out of those though, some additional ingredients are necessary. I heated a bit of butter in a small pan, and added a thinly-sliced clove of garlic, and a handful of prawns, as well as some leek I had lying around. I cooked them until soft, then added the water and followed the instructions on the box, so to speak. Et voilà:






Fast food. Raid-ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment